“Speaking of Oats…” this week: The USDA-ARS Oat Grand Challenge
The next “Speaking of Oats…” (SOO) webinar, presented by Oat Global, will be held this Thursday, March 18th, at 11:00 am Eastern time (Canada/USA). Please note that most of North America has now switched to Daylight Savings Time.
José Costa (USDA-ARS Crop Production and Protection National Program Leader) and the members of his team will talk to us about “The USDA-ARS Oat Grand Challenge”:
- Kathy Esvelt-Klos (Germplasm) Aberdeen, ID.
- Jason Fiedler (High-throughput genotyping platforms) Fargo, ND.
- Shahryar Kianian (Genetic resistance to diseases) St. Paul, MN.
- Jae Ohm (Phenotyping) Fargo, ND.
- David Garvin (Genome editing) ) St. Paul, MN.
- Sharon Schneider (Performance in cropping systems) Brookings, SD.
- Jean-Luc Jannink and Taner Sen (Data management) Ithaca, NY and Albany, CA.
- Jim Harnly (Nutrition) Beltsville, MD.
Videos from the previous SOO webinars can be found on the Stakman-Borlaug Center for Sustainable Plant Health (SBC-UMN) YouTube channel.