Vol. 58, 2021 Reports
These are the reports submitted for 2021 (updated throughout the year):
- Öhman, P.
Number 2. Studies show: Oats in a gluten-free diet improve quality of life and gut well-being
- Waters, M. and Fengler, K.
Number 1. PepsiCo releases version 2 of OT3098 reference genome/Method comparison between OT3098 v1 and v2
These are the videos from the "Speaking of Oats..." webinar series (updated throughout the year):
- April 15th: Jorge Dubcovsky and Isabel Alicia del Blanco (University of California-Davis, USA) and Jaswinder Singh (McGill University, Canada)
- March 18th: José Costa, Kathy Esvelt-Klos, Jason Fiedler, Shahryar Kianian, Jae Ohm, David Garvin, Sharon Schneider, Jean-Luc Jannink, Taner Sen, and Jim Harnly (USDA-ARS, USA)
- webinar: USDA-ARS Oat Grand Challenge
- February 18th: Taner Sen (USDA-ARS, USA) and Victoria Blake (Montana State University, USA)