American Oat Workers Conference
The next AOWC meeting will be held in Seattle, WA, USA, in 2018. It will be hosted by Kathy Klos, USDA (Aberdeen, ID) and Rick Jellen, Brigham Young University (Provo, UT).
AOWC Committee structure
The list of Executive Committee members is here.
The draft minutes from the Ottawa meeting are here.
Previous American Oat Workers Conferences/Hosts:
- 2014 Ottawa, ON, Canada (ECORC, AAFC)
- 2010 Baton Rouge, LA, USA (LSU)
- 2006 Fargo, ND, USA (NDSU)
- 2002 Wilmington, NC, USA (NC State)
- 1998 Winnipeg, MB, Canada (CRC, AAFC)
- 1994 Minneapolis, MN, USA (UMN)
- 1990 Jackson Hole, WY, USA (USDA-ARS, Aberdeen)
- 1986 Ottawa, ON, Canada (PRC, Agriculture Canada)
- 1982 State College, PA, USA (Penn State) (was also the first International Oat Conference)
- 1978 College Station, TX, USA (Texas A&M)
- 1974 Ames, IA, USA (ISU)
- 1970 Raleigh, NC, USA (NC State)
- 1966 East Lansing, MI, USA (MSU)
- 1962 Gainesville, FL, USA (U. Florida) (The 1962 volume of the Newsletter outlines the history of the National Oat Conference from 1946-1963.)
- 1958 Lafayette, IN, USA (Purdue U.) (This was the first National Oat Conference meeting.)