CROPS-A-PALOOZA 2019, Carberry, MB, Canada
"CROPS-A-PALOOZA is a one day, in-field learning event featuring top-notch farmers, researchers and agronomy professionals all focused on ensuring you are equipped with the tools needed to grow the best crops possible. This event is a come and go format open to the whole family.
There will be 18 stations including:
- A Change in the Forecast
- Cover Crops 101
- What's new in Weed Technology
- Managing Insect Pests
- Value of Seed Treatments
- How Deep are Your Roots?
- Crack Open the Pod of MPSG Research and Resources
- Maximizing Winter Wheat Yields with Proper Nutrition
- What You Need to Know About Managing Your High Yielding Spring Wheat
- Take a Stand with Canola Plant Populations
- Show me the Money: Oilseed sunflower marketing options
- Pushing Nitrogen Rates in Oats
- Space It Till You Make It
- Every Day is Fry Day - From Potato to French Fry
- Real Ag Live
- Ag in the Classroom: Scavenger Hunt
- Keep it Clean!
Participants will be given a site map and encouraged to explore the stations at their own pace.
Please be sure to wear appropriate footwear based on the weather and cash to enjoy a variety of lunch food vendors."