16th International Cereal Rusts and Powdery Mildews Conference 2022, Cambridge, UK
Welcome to the 16th International Cereal Rusts and Powdery Mildews Conference 2022
Clare College, Cambridge, UK
**POSTPONED to 31 August – 2 September 2022**
ICRPMC 2022 is organised by NIAB on behalf of the European and Mediterranean Cereal Rust Foundation (EMCRF). Its mission is to promote and disseminate the latest scientific advances in research on cereal rusts and powdery mildews, and facilitate discussions and collaboration towards globally sustainable cereal disease management.
Sessions will be held on key topics including:
- Pathogen Genomics, Biology and Epidemiology
- Keynote Speaker: Prof. Ralph Panstruga, RWTH, Aachen, Germany
- Integrated disease control and breeding for resistance
- Keynote Speaker: Dr Jérôme Enjalbert, INRAE, France
- Molecular and Cell Biology of Plant-Pathogen Interactions
- Global Landscapes of Cereal Rust and Powdery Mildew Fungi
The participation of junior researchers and PhD students is encouraged.
In person delegate and online delegate tickets, accommodation (inc. breakfast) and conference dinner tickets available now